At Pools Unlimited, Inc. We provide a weekly pool cleaning & chemical service so you can have a truly “Maintenance–Free” pool.
Each weekly cleaning visit includes:
- Vacuum the pool
- Brush the walls & tiles
- Empty the skimmer baskets
- Clean or backwash the filter
- Empty the pump & filter basket
- Skim away any surface debris
- Test and adjust the chemicals
- Leave a service ticket, reporting what we’ve done
Each week our factory-trained technicians will thoroughly clean, brush, vacuum & net your pool & waterline. They will empty skimmer baskets, pump baskets robotic cleaner bags, and backwash filters when necessary. Prior to leaving each week they will properly adjust run times and valve positions for optimal circulation depending on the environment and season. We will gladly adjust water chemistry using your chemicals or, if you prefer, our chemicals so you don’t have to concern yourself with storage.
Our complete service rates are competitive with others in the area, yet far more comprehensive. Each visit you will receive a detailed electronic service log indicating all actions we have taken, any chemicals added and additional information you may find helpful — like water level and filter cleanings.
Size, depth, equipment type and trees will impact service rates, so feel free to email a photo of the pool, surroundings and equipment for a bid on route service.
Our repair technicians are factory trained on all the major brands of pool equipment, including Hayward & Zodiac. We also offer the following repair services:
- Pool Cleaners Installation, Repair or Replacement
- Filter Service, Repair and Replacement
- Pump Service, Repair or Replacement
- Heater Repair and Replacement